You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
With the constant advancements in technology, staying connected has become easier than ever. And thanks to the variety of features available on the Uconnect system offered on most Jeep, Ram, Dodge, and Chryslers, drivers can enjoy their vehicles even more. While Uconnect does offer many different infotainment options, safety, and convenience features, you will still need to connect your smartphone to take advantage of all the features that it has to offer.
1. Select the Media button on the bottom left of the screen or tap the Phone icon at the bottom of the screen near the middle
2. Click Yes after being asked if you want to pair a phone
3. Go to your smartphone’s Bluetooth settings and select “Uconnect” once it becomes available
4. Confirm that both pins on your phone and vehicle match each other (so you do not connect to someone else’s vehicle nearby)
5. Choose if you want to download your contacts to the Uconnect system
That’s it! Your phone is not connected to the Uconnect system and you can now use hands-free texting and calling, as well as a whole host of other features.
No matter if you need help connecting your phone to Uconnect, have questions on your new vehicle, or just need a refresher on all the available features we are here to help! Speak to knowledgeable member of our team today or visit our dealership located in Hopkins, MN.